Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Get Missed Toy


The Abyss and Me

    I close my eyes to the stillness of the universe

    and my mind changes

    hurling the me i know into the abyss

    as the future unwinds

    i am tirelessly alert

    founding my own temper on the abstract before me

    i grasp the lining of the puzzle

    and pull with my senses into some parallel

    a turning fork splits my ambitions

    and i am distracted into a swirl

    of circular thought

    and axiom

    the gun fires within and rips through my neurons

    like a wave of cheer and discontinuity wrapped in absurdity

    i purge my thought and let it go

    wondering aloud what is going on

    as the me from before

    drifts up from the abyss

    and possesses me





    After the Blood
    The hungry devils were after my brains
    And Oh how I feared them
    Without caution did I rip the skin of my own arm and taint there her blood.
    For that there was no reason did bathtubs and razors float in my brain.
    The greedy bastards had suppressed all I stood for and I screamed to let out the horrid nightmares of my fellows who's minds I stole as if I did not have one of my own.
    It was with the ravishing strength of a comet that I burst forth my light into the face of that which ignited me.
    That which painfully stabbed into me; gouged out my entrails to be eaten by greedy mice with sharp fangs and rabid death stench.
    Over bodies I climbed and over bodies I will yet climb.  For only bodies it is!  The blood gushes out of our torn arms and jumps the ship of life diving into seas of full on extremities








    Moody Dreams



    Everyday I find the roof too low
    The air too damp and musty
    The lighting too dark
    And am driven out of my basement dwelling
    Into the senseless maze 
    We call world
    Each stranger remains strange
    And every detail brought forth
    Makes them stranger
    I get my groceries and go home
    Where I can sit at my computer
    And write poems.

    When I dream I dream
    Of interacting with people emotionally
    I concoct the most moody scenes
    And wake up afraid of my mind
    The hours feel wasted
    A job lies on the table for a week
    And I am mostly out of breath
    Couched in smoke
    Trying to catch up what I lack
    With caffeine and solitude
    But yet again
    I find myself in another mood.






Herd
    Sarah's dune worm arms
    Mathews moles
    Dead battery
    Waters boiling
    Fishing license
    Victoria
    Mom
    And my birthday










    Letting Go Of It All



    Eyes closed I dream nothing and curse blindly at no one
    Inside I boil with acid and hatred and psychosis
    I just want more freedom, more freedom than I can handle
    But I am tied in with the "art thing" of my life
    And am but a monkey curious of letting go of it all
    Hanging from a tail over some project only a monkey could love
    I unleashed some tiger in my days
    Intensity flashed in my eyes and grasped with thought
    Wrote madly
    Now am I something left burning after that fire?
    Or has the fire long gone out
    Stamped madly by a monkey who could not take that there were tigers
    Or a human that could not bear to merely be human.










Sea Suicide


    Looking forward to time beyond the math
    I dot the calender with pencil
    And dry up in the corner
    Peace is all about needs
    I leave my heart open as though life is surgery
    Finding myself on a lonely rock out at sea
    Watch my blood float away
    As I give over to nothingness




Experimental Sickness


    The floor opens
    The ceiling lowers
    Someone coughs
    In it I could see an actor
    A comedian or something
    Does he tell lectures?
    I can't see him anymore
    Has he disappeared?
    The doors all shut at once
    Some wind 
    Knocks over a paper cup
    And I barf








A Long Walk Home
    I get lost in the city
    But don't mind
    It's just a long walk home
    When you wind
    In and out 
    Bearings shot
    Going from unfamiliar structure
    To unfamiliar structure
    Suddenly the right way feels good
    But turns into the wrong way
    And I guess again
    Back to thought
    Daydream my way home
    Mind gone
    Thinking of something else
    Besides where I'm going
    Roam and roam
    On a long walk home






The Man Before

    One of a kind
    Mastered and blind
    The shutters shut
    On his pulsating mind
    He stepped out
    To reveal his invention
    Falling down the stairs
    Was not his intention
    He worked it out
    At his bedside
    The nurses took his pressure
    And left him lie
    A marvelous mansion
    He built inside
    The dream released
    And the genius died.












    Over The Wire





    Before them denied
    Turned away then come right back
    A weird tale of the mundane
    As if life were the long walk home
    On those dreary days you wished it were somewhere else
    Why do I always question
    Staring
    "Who am I?" at the sky
    Like there was someone to answer
    Thinking
    Like someone were there to answer to
    I never came up with what to say
    Exactly
    Just mulled over it
    Got the general picture of how it would go
    And then let go
    Continueing with something else.










Torn



    A hellish reply
    Her heart torn from her without mercy
    Fallen in grief
    The rider uncompromising
    And in a fit of laughter rides away
    The dead ends in life
    Precursing its actual event
    And all through the story
    The truth dances like a firefly.








Haunting Dawns

    Haunting dawns
    And dim prayers
    The anger builds like in no other age
    ours is the tightest bullshit
    it rises above the past like a blistering hero
    all scraps remain
    each technological advance
    thrown upon the stage for the dogs
    and the dogs, the public
    rip it apart as if it is their first meat
    but we love and know it
    we hate and know that too
    manic sisters and brothers
    massed together
    as an encore
    as a civilization beyond civilization






Added Storms

    There could be peace
    Serenity and benevolence
    In all our relationships
    But we add storms
    A storm of jealousy
    A storm of hate
    We curse our lives
    Curse our fate
    With added storms
    To all we connect
    A ship in port
    Shipwrecked










Yeah I Think So



    I find the how in the when
    And the who in the what
    Don't know anything – but
    That I'm a breathing moving organic machine
    That dreams
    A ten words a second repeating talk
    A long thoughtful walk
    I am somewhere
    Yet nowhere
    A hollow tune
    But lasting throughout the age
    Resonating
    Page after page.
    The universe on fire
    The biggest liar
    The runner tired
    To the last line
    A subtle whine
    Repeating myself
    In angered health.



I'm Not Dead Yet

    I am not dead yet
    They have not shot me
    In the head yet
    The germs did not sicken me
    Right to the grave
    I am not saved
    Layed
    On a coffin
    Set in a grave
    Or preached to
    In a corpse
    Never to be reached - you

    Need to believe me
    Death is not as amazing
    As they make it out to be
    Something for sure
    To be contemplated
    But overrated
    Debated
    Overstated
    and faded
    Into the mystery
    When all it be
    Is when I not be

    I am not dead yet
    And when I am
    I can
    Do nothing
    Be eaten by worms
    And bugs by turn
    Till skeleton
    All I bring
    Is what has been
    Exist as memory
    In others
    My mother
    And father
    Sister and brothers






The Hole in the Ground

    I guess one day
    I will be put down
    without a sound
    Into a hole in the ground

    They'll say "Just a Joker
    His days are over
    He was the greatest
    Even though he was atheist"

    In a coffin I'll lay
    As they put me away
    Some of them will play
    A song of my day
    And others will pray




      Resentment Blooming

    A resentment
    Utterly deficient of reason
    Cold cold
    Resentment
    At what? you ask
    Exactly
    At what.
    Nevertheless there
    All else pushed out
    So that anger could exist
    Clean
    From other flavours
    And dinners
    With other peoples

    Then hysterically laughing
    Into the mirror
    Shreds of vanity
    Peeled back with heart-felt full and honest laughter
    But someone is watching
    Someone is always watching
    And as the ambulance door slams
    And we drive away
    I am concerned with myself
    Alone
    And many days later
    I am still chuckling
    And something in me is over
    Never to rise again.






Moment



    Each new step is newer than the last
    Each new second already moving past
    I breathe the moment anew
    And capsize time
    Living only for the moment

    Shoes left out
    A tired pile of books
    Music played out
    Greened out
    The sun blocked by the earth
    Lonely nights
    The moment grows weary
    And I peer with sad eyes
    Into the past

    Dawn
    A morning coffee
    Birds beaking off
    Trees rustling
    This moment has become so goldon
    I look out of it into a future
    As though through a telescope
    And everything is bigger
    Everyone more important
    But this crisp moment dies
    With tears in my eyes
    For another to arise.








You Told Me Later



    The big smile
    I could see it coming
    Just before you shook your head
    And said "No"
    I fiddled with the drivers seat
    Somewhere a lawnmower
    Grew loud and soft
    You told me later
    That you wanted to run away from me
    Pregnant with my child
    And if I woulda known
    The day wouldn't have been
    So lovely.






Unstoppable Anxiety



    I go to the cupboards and slam them shut
    Looking for nothing
    Rummage around in a box
    Shuffle over to the fridge
    Get nothing
    Slam it shut
    I need a cigerette
    I need a shot of something
    I need an ativan
    I slop on my shoes
    And thump down the steps
    Open the door fiercely
    And glare at people
    As I walk by
    Smoking a cigerette.
    Down by the bridge
    I find a place to smoke a bowl
    And calm the fuck down
    Eyebrows creased
    Teeth clenched
    Oh how I hate life sometimes






Dream Error



    Bringing it forward
    Pushing it back
    The feeling wavers
    And attacks
    A spell of naseau
    Then pure schizophrenia
    Chasing the infinite maze of dreams

    I awake still half in it
    Then trying to recall
    And recounting the experience
    Are my dreams mad?

    Later in the day
    Still tired, frail
    It comes to me sadly
    As though my brain
    Was so full of error
    That it could not percieve
    Any error






Thoughts on a Dying Order



    Pasting through the day
    A relentless recorder
    Reorderer
    Each thought
    A shingle
    Flying off the roof
    In a windstorm of unbeleivable material
    Eyes wide
    I will not confront this moment again
    Each bit of time
    Falls on me like water in a rain shower
    Splitting into another droplet
    Another stretch of dying time
    For me to waste
    I will not confuse this
    With some gift
    I will not complicate this
    With some origional guess
    This is all there is
    For me
    Or for anyone








Action



    Juggling between life and death
    The moment shatters a million times
    Danger presents itself
    And I recoil
    Stuttering
    Each good thing about life
    Each bad thing about death
    Place them in a hole in the earth
    And bury them
    Place a tombstone above them
    And return to work
    Mechanically separating things
    With no thoughts of life
    No thoughts of death
    Just pure – action.






True



    I thought I was true
    Took time to think it through
    I felt touched
    In my heart I was blue
    Rose my head to the sky
    Told them how I was
    How it was
    Explained everything
    To no one
    I adopted some answers
    They rattled around in my brain
    And I walked away from them
    Fell asleep afraid
    Cold feet hanging out the end of my bed






A Day Further



    I was an example of a human
    Not much different in DNA from a chimp
    I kept to myself in an apartment
    Listening to podcasts
    And more podcasts
    And more podcasts
    Time to die, I say
    As I drink my codeine
    And sleep
    You'll wake tomorrow, says the dream
    You'll wake up and smile, says the dream
    You'll wake up and die
    I rub my eyes
    And think coldly of death
    My death
    I brush my teeth
    And put on my boots and jacket
    Walking walking
    Trying to stop my mind.








Examining The World



    Better off
    But how do you know?
    The idea seeded in me
    I sit tight
    And examine the promise
    From without
    Comes the noise of the world
    I am shifting
    Complaining
    Explaining
    Nothing seems right with me
    I ought to find the evidence
    But somehow find the truth
    With mere logic
    Like a vacuum
    That keeps sucking in the world.






Void of Death



    Over and against
    I strum my moods and vent
    Their wretched happiness
    More pretentious than my hate
    Their wretched pride
    More vacuous than my non-belief
    Their ignorance
    Morally worse than my mere assertion
    That we die.

    Out of pools of blood
    And genes
    We rose to kill and produce
    Magnificant structures of our murder
    We put our children in the post holes
    Of our monument
    And cried not a tear for death
    Endless death
    Death without end.

    Crushed by motives
    Cigerette burning in my mouth
    I chase the dream to the end
    And die again and again
    I am relentless
    Anxious
    Paranoid
    The day dies
    And with it
    The void.






Death of Deaths



    There is no death
    There is death
    It comes and goes
    I go outside and smell
    Some death
    Somewhere something dead
    I pass death
    Like a silent ship
    Remind myself
    That I must die
    Some death
    Somewhere
    I might look for death
    Amused
    That I die
    And play with suicide
    In my decaying mind
    My ageing dying body
    Somewhere there is a death for me
    A right death
    Shining black meaningless nothing
    Glittering a pessimism
    A nihilism
    A cold inanimate object
    Placed above the ground
    Where I sleep forever
    In the death of deaths.






Flown


    Spun
    Brain come undone
    Unwinding
    The siding
    That sprung up
    From hiding
    To reveal
    The concealed
    Apple peal
    Of real

    Thrown
    Mindfully stoned
    Pathways to doom
    Assumed
    Under lighting of gloom
    To be consumed
    By ruins
    Incongruent
    And broomed
    To the side of the room

    Born
    Amoungst the torn
    And pathways burned
    Learned than turned
    Recurred
    And stirred
    Into rebirth
    Flown
    Straight into the moon
    And gradually set down
    To forever in a tomb












Walking Eternal



    The new moon
    It hangs like a single tooth
    In a sky peppered with stars
    I walk along the sea
    And change inside
    Again and again
    The nonsense about who I am
    Gets washed away
    In the lapping waves
    And my treading feet
    It kills me
    That I have to die
    Here
    Of all places
    With my heart and imagination
    Stoked with so much fire
    That I could live an eternity
    Instead of dieing






Sometime I Will Die



    I'm almost too afraid of death to die
    If there was some way to choose out of it
    Everynight I panic inside a coffin underground
    And awake kicking and screaming

    But I do not feel stupid
    This anxiety fulfills my spirit
    My intelligence goes mad
    I can't stop thinking about it
    About the last dieing moments
    About the uncertain "when"

    Do not come at me with these trivialities
    About a god who sacrifices himself to himself to create a loophole
    For rules he created
    Do not tell me what to eat
    Do not tell me when to sleep
    Do not tell me how to feel
    Don't judge me








Made For



    Bored abstracted
    There is change in every moment
    The more I feel
    The less I can think
    Perception wanders
    It takes time away from me
    The building fire
    And flux of energy
    All to the pounding of my heart
    A consciousness
    Inside a brain
    Made for apes.








No Hope



    There is no hope
    No hope
    I rest my easy case
    On the easy sofa of life
    Go ahead
    Slip into death
    You will not be scolded or punished
    For such a venture
    Only in this life
    Can you do wrong
    And be judged
    Only in this life
    Can you suffer
    Or be happy.






Another Crappy Poem



    Almost gathered
    I tell myself to be myself
    But I stay inside my room
    The floor is littered with kleenex
    And books are everywhere
    No windows
    I sweat from the forehead
    And pace about
    Doing nothing in particular
    This day is like all the rest
    Depressed
    The heat unbearable
    Sweat pooling beneath my chair
    As I type away
    Another crappy poem.






Too Hot Too Hot



    The sun has this power
    To heat up my cube
    And I sweat and shower
    And eat my food
    I wait for the rain
    And all of the cold
    To compensate the change
    In my overheated soul
    I find it too hot
    And feel frustrated inside
    My confidence is shot
    And so is my pride
    So I lie on the floor
    And sweat a pool
    Dreaming of a shore
    Where the breeze is cool.
















Burning World



    Middle of day
    The sun hangs
    Bleeding sunlight
    I clench my teeth
    And scratch my hand
    It is too hot for me
    I feel my brain boil
    Thoughts shrivelled
    Like prunes
    Goals dissolved
    Pathways crumbled
    Every friend
    A million miles away
    The heat continues
    Without break
    As I try to find shade
    In the burning world.






Red Meat



    Found dead on my floor
    Organs boiled
    Eyes popped out
    Flesh red with heat
    I rise
    Only to feel dizzy
    Get dressed
    And escape my hot cell
    Outside the sun blazes
    And I cook in its heat
    Each patch of shade
    I am so thankful for
    Walking
    I can't think
    I am dead
    I am baked
    I am through with summer
    My skin wet
    With a layer of sweat
    I climb the stairs
    And enter the building
    Where the A/C cools me down
    And stops me from cursing.






Luck and Life



    Lost time
    Dwindling away
    Until my death
    The coffin slams shut
    And I jump
    Is it my time?
    Again and again
    I count the moment lucky
    But how lucky can I be?
    Jumping through the hoop of life
    Risking life
    Reading the warning
    On the cereal box of life
    Breathing
    Life
    I sing a dismal song
    And retire to sleep
    Where dreams toy with me
    Until I awake frustrated
    What is life?






My Darkest Moment



    I would like to die safely
    Pumped full of morphine asleep
    And shot in the head
    By a friend

    I would like to die completely
    Not braindead
    Drooling vegtable
    With no consciousness
    For months

    I would like to die proud
    Not now
    When I can't pull myself together
    And understand my life
    But when I'm old and wise
    And done with life.






Melancholy Forever



    Things said
    A voice of reason
    The bare truth
    Unfettered by dreams
    To strike a boring ugly pose
    On a tired worn face
    And repeat
    Repeat for infinity
    Eternal depression
    And pessimism
    The glass knocked over
    The brain pulsing
    To the sound
    Of a detatched music
    A worldly flavor
    And dance
    To make the insides sick
    With remorse
    And the skin crawl
    With longing.






For Me To Know



    Empty
    I stood on the end of time
    And choked on my words
    Now blanketed and layered
    Away from the problem
    Sipping on the lighter consciousness
    I cannot know it

    Edged
    Pushed out
    I felt a tinge of guilt
    And memory once again exploded
    I gasp
    Sigh
    Pull myself together and find a distraction
    But it's there
    Ready
    For me to know






Death Blooms



    Death blooms
    Corpses outnumber us
    I sleep in a skeleton bed
    And eat out of a skull
    I walk on blood soaked earth
    Where pieces of hair
    Roll like tumbleweeds
    And noses and ears
    Hang like trinkets
    We are carnage
    And bloodshed
    And even when we aren't
    We still drop like flies
    Burn ourselves in ovens
    Or bury ourselves underground




My Own Path



    At the end of the road
    I found my own start
    I would blaze a new path
    From the impasse
    I saw no one
    It truely was my own path
    And only my footsteps
    Only my sounds and song
    Only my memory
    And fear of agency
    My longing for company and-
    Discussions
    I grew so lonely
    That I began to speak
    To phantoms of people
    To my favourites
    I said everything I had to say
    Calmly, appropriately, and kindly
    Until there was no more
    And I quietly continued
    With a silent brain
    Focused only on the path
    And the trees around me.












Apparent World



    Apparent world
    Why do you never seem to be an illusion?
    The blind spot of my brain
    Must be a giant hole
    Yet you fill the hole with perception
    And it is as if I see and know everything
    When I am ignorant
    Fallacy runs amuck in my mind
    Ideas rise out of the cesspool of memory
    Ego flashes inspires creates
    Loves itself
    And then dies out
    Leaving the same lacking
    The same void
    The same feeling that a task is uncompleted.






Life No Matter



    Whatever.
    Death.....
    I sip my iced tea
    Inside
    Reading Plato on a sunny day
    Staring mildly
    With settled mind
    Upon the matters of existence
    I unwind
    Unravel and bind
    Thoughts and feelings
    Shattered and blind
    Purging all the information
    From my radiating mind
    Then blank staring at the cieling fan
    Wondering
    A stream of questions
    With no answer
    I jump
    Ascend for a moment
    And gravity pulls me right back down
    Slumped and sullen
    Typing away
    With rolled shoulders
    And sunken eyes.






The Edge is so Near



    The edge is so near
    I won't know when I'm over it
    Borders, laws, and ethics
    All keep me tied down to reality
    I'm a singer
    A shoe shiner
    A kind of twinkling star
    I will never know how far I could have gone
    The edge is so near
    I can almost taste its drop
    One day I will push past the reality
    And fall into the oblivion
    Forever unknown
    This patch of life is too short
    The edge is so near






Over With



    Wired and unhappy
    Too much coffee
    And TV thats crappy
    I sit on my hands and sigh
    Wondering if
    It's better to just die
    Waiting for money
    And not working much
    The sun too sunny
    And my cheque not enough
    I wander the streets smoking
    Caving in to memory
    Heart broken
    A girl I wish I was with
    A passion
    That wants it all over with.




All Trespassers Will Be Shot



    On the range I saw a man he had gun between his hands
    Across the land I began and down the sand I ran
    To a cliff that made a dip of broken chips and a lift
    I clipped my fist and my wrist twisted and shifted
    In the hot I was got he shot me and I dropped
    I hopped and was caught arrested and locked





    Fleeing



    It set on me
    Your blame is afloat
    Atonal beats
    To haphazard notes
    You tune in on me
    And your ego bloats
    The heart sinks
    And the anger floats
    I'm anxious now
    My time slowly rots
    Fleeing crowds
    From a gunmans shots
    I'm tone dead now
    My brain is confused
    Furrowed brow
    The gods are amused






Earths Orbituary



    So it exploded
    And the lakes and oceans
    Filled with corpses
    The buildings one by one toppled
    The stench of rot
    So great that nothing could live on
    The sun dried the blood
    The cold froze the mess
    Only to melt it again
    The earth a great and unfortunate
    Stink
    The clouds gathered
    And all on earth it rained
    Washing the bodies to nothing
    And creating a giant ocean
    Of death






Painting Thunder



    I'm packed in
    Gross
    Defiant
    With a pencil and stencil
    Ready to crop my face
    On facebook
    With a plastic eraser
    Erasing the tracing
    Painting the faint lines
    With grey and lime
    Trying to try
    I try to much anyway
    Put it aside
    Put the pen away
    Escape outside
    Where the sky is white and grey
    And the sun a painter herself
    Splashing her light
    Everywhere
    Casting shade
    For me to sit and stare
    Wonder and care
    As humans do
    As humans have done
    For millinium.

No comments: